 Local / Australia / 2440
Re: The Well traveled Maniac
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.loc.au.nsw.syd
Date:
Fri, 4 Aug 2000 03:16:00 GMT

"Larry Pieniazek" <lpieniazek@mercator.com> wrote in message
news:FyqtvE.8F0@lugnet.com...
In lugnet.loc.au, Larry Pieniazek writes:

I know now where I will be. It's Sydney. More details later but I would • say
the probability is now up to over 90% that I will be there, and further, • that
I will get to stay two weeks, giving me a weekend in country to get • together
with interested folks.

So guys, do you think we should get together for a 2000.6?

Inter Continental Sydney
Check in Saturday 26th Aug - Check out 09 September - 14 nights

ye gods! It's one of the poshest hotels in Sydney. It's the one where all
the Politicians stay. :) The American Secrectaries (ie, of defense, state)
_always_ stay there. It's very close to Syd. Harbour. (about 3 mins walk
downhill to Circular Quay.) You'd better bring a good suit, or they won't
let you in the restaurant. :)

later,
David Drew.