 Local / Australia / 2442
2441  |  2443
Subject:
LegOz 2000.6 (was Re: The Well traveled Maniac)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.loc.au.nsw.syd
Date:
Fri, 4 Aug 2000 04:38:58 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Deidre Rushton Brumby writes:
In lugnet.loc.au, David Drew writes:
2000.6

Oi! That's Tassie's number, unless you do it before 2nd September!
:)

No no no, we can't go making you change your number just because we pull on
another fest at short notice.  It seems to me that if you have a fest coming
up within three months, and you've claimed the number, its yours.

I'm guessing no-one has a problem with this idea?

For mine, I'm pleased that there is to be a fest in Tasmania - good job
TLuggies!

I imagine David is talking, then, about a possible LegOz 2000.7 - which might
be a good idea.  Or maybe we might be thinking about dinner somewhere (City
Extra at Circular Quay springs to mind) as well as some touring Larry about
Sydney and Lego sights at Larry's convenience....

Richard
Still Studly going.....
(Looking forward to LegOz 2000.5 on Sunday :-)