 Local / Australia / 2328
Re: Another Football Question
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Mon, 31 Jul 2000 03:20:37 GMT

I don't know about 3405 and 3406 (as I haven't put these together yet) but I
have opened 3404 and there are two sticker sheets. The first smaller one is
just a set of numbers that are put on the players. The second are a set of
national flags.

You get two sets of numbers, from 1 through to 22 (with 1, 18 and 22 in white
to represent goalies) These are designed to be stuck onto the players torso.
Then you get 12 national flag stickers that are also to be stuck onto the
torso. The second sticker sheet comes with the national flag of four different
countries.

The second sheet also contains bigger stickers for sticking onto the team bus.
There are two squared ones to be stuck onto the window, and one rectangular
sticker to be put onto the 4x3 slope at the front of the bus.

I think there are four buses, Two european buses and two American Buses
(north/south) so that's about 16 teams altogether! Has anyone got 16 buses ??

I wonder why Oceania wasn't represented. I hear the Tongan team is
pretty....errr...Tongan!

Santosh

In lugnet.loc.au, Jamie Obrien writes:
Hiya, putting together 2 of my busses and i found i didn't have any stickers
with them. They were 3405 and 3406 i think. How many stickers/sticker sheets
come with these 2 sets, i just want to make sure so that when i go back to
check i can at least know what i'm talking about.

LA should be OK, but still a bit of a bummer!

Jamie
<At least Liverpool hasn't totall forgotten how to win!!>