 Local / Australia / 2326
2325  |  2327
Subject:
Another Football Question
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Mon, 31 Jul 2000 02:11:31 GMT
(canceled)

Message has 3 Replies:
  Re: Another Football Question

I don't know about 3405 and 3406 (as I haven't put these together yet) but I have opened 3404 and there are two sticker sheets. The first smaller one is just a set of numbers that are put on the players. The second are a set of national flags. You (...) (24 years ago, 31-Jul-00, to lugnet.loc.au)
  Re: Another Football Question

Decided to go check on those 3405 and 3406 buses. 3405 does come with the two sticker sheets (see my other post). However this has got four different European teams AND there is a set of the flag stickers that has a green background (ie meant for (...) (24 years ago, 31-Jul-00, to lugnet.loc.au)
  Re: Another Football Question

There should be one set of stickers, with the numbers and national flags as appropriate, for each. This includes large national flags for the windows, a green backed one for goalies, and normal ones for the other team members. (...) (24 years ago, 31-Jul-00, to lugnet.loc.au)