 Local / Australia / 2041
  Round Australia in 80 stores...

Source: Richard Parsons Store: Toyworld City/town: Bowral (Southern Highlands of NSW) Location: Middle of Bong Bong Road opposite cinemas Good Deals: None - pretty much RRP all the time Other Info: Good early stocking of new sets, happy to order (...) (24 years ago, 12-Jul-00, to lugnet.loc.au)

  (canceled)

  Re: Round Australia in 80 stores...

(...) ^^^^^ What do they charge for the dry stock?! Is humidity really that much of a problem in Qld? :) :) :) Deidre drb@tasmail.com (24 years ago, 13-Jul-00, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: Round Australia in 80 stores...

Source: Jane McDermott Store: Myer City/town: Adelaide Location: Rundle Mall Good Deals: Not anything in particular at the moment, although it is the only place in Adelaide with the soccer sets (waxes enthusiastic at this juncture). As large a (...) (24 years ago, 13-Jul-00, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: Round Australia in 80 stores...

Source: Jane McDermott Store: Toys 'R Us City/town: Adelaide Location: Rundle Mall, Rundle Street end Good Deals: Occasional specials including some formula one at the moment with freckle faced minifig. Largest selection of Belville/Duplo, and also (...) (24 years ago, 13-Jul-00, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: Round Australia in 80 stores... (building up the count...)

Source: Jane McDermott, Store: David Jones, City/town: Adelaide, Location: Rundle Mall (as with the others, the suburban outlets are not great) Good Deals: Always a few dollars per pack cheaper than anyone else. Good selection of one minifig type (...) (24 years ago, 13-Jul-00, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: Round Australia in 80 stores...

(...) The king tides are very high, only the top 3 shelves are safe, unless a ferry goes by. (24 years ago, 13-Jul-00, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: Round Australia in 80 stores...

Source: Jonathan Wilson Store: Toyworld City: Perth Location: Fremantle Sets: I havent been there in ages but last time I was there, they had most of the line. They were the first place I saw that had the 2000 larger sets, like king leos castle (24 years ago, 13-Jul-00, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: Round Australia in 80 stores...

Source: Deidre Rushton Brumby Store: Myer City: Hobart Location: City Centre Sets: Everything in the current range except RIS. Bargains: None as such, RRP but still the cheapest source in Hobart. 20% off sales in School Holidays. This is where I buy (...) (24 years ago, 13-Jul-00, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: Round Australia in 80 stores... (building up the count...)

(...) Maybe we could ask them to anoint a team from the appropriate Soccer bus -- but what would we do for the Socceroos? Colour in the white stripes on the main field team? --Dave (24 years ago, 13-Jul-00, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: Round Australia in 80 stores...

Source: Deidre Rushton Brumby Store: Harris Scarfe (3 stores) City: Hobart Location: City Centre, Eastlands, Moonah Sets: A fair selection of small to medium sets, large sets are rare. Bargains: More like rip offs. Above RRP by a few dollars, some (...) (24 years ago, 13-Jul-00, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: Round Australia in 80 stores... (building up the count...)

(...) Yeah I reckon. What is the deal with no Socceroos - or even, given what year it is, some Olyroos. I was looking forward to Alex Tobin in Lego form... (24 years ago, 13-Jul-00, to lugnet.loc.au)

  (canceled)

  Re: Round Australia in 80 stores... (building up the count...)

(...) Is that pig still flying about?? ;-) Australia wont win the world cup, but if we do, I'd like the team to be one without any of them "we're too good to represent our country" players based in Europe. The players that drop everything to come (...) (24 years ago, 13-Jul-00, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: Round Australia in 80 stores... (building up the count...)

(...) I think we're doing a bit better in those stakes than a lot of places. (...) I think so, it's certainly the first one I ever recall seeing. Unless jousting is a sport. (...) Nope, sorry, she never featured in FWCL. Perhaps you should bring (...) (24 years ago, 14-Jul-00, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: Round Australia in 80 stores... (building up the count...)

(...) Then who am I going to use the red and yellow cards on? (24 years ago, 14-Jul-00, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: Round Australia in 80 stores... (building up the count...)

(...) in (...) should (...) that (...) Jousting was more a form of court wasn't it? One baron arguing with another baron, "hey lets joust!" Of course nowadays they use solicitors/lawyers, But these modern ones don't have the courage, honesty or (...) (24 years ago, 14-Jul-00, to lugnet.loc.au)

  (canceled)

  (canceled)