 Local / Australia / 2016
  .org.it ?

Perchè noi non abbiamo un gruppo lugnet.org.it ? Gli australiani ad esempio hanno un lugnet.org.au, i canadesi anche, gli americani ne hanno tanti (come lugnet.com.org.us.nelug) etc. Vedo che in realtà gli australiani fanno spesso un xpost sui due (...) (24 years ago, 12-Jul-00, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: .org.it ?

(...) Sorry I posted on the wrong newsgroup :-) I was reading some messages of yours, trying to find out if a lugnet.org.it could be useful for the italians ;-) Sorry again, Giulio (24 years ago, 12-Jul-00, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: .org.it ?

(...) Don't be sorry, we need every post we can get at the moment, you're leaving us way behind in the count :) I see you've been talking about us again in other posts too! (Told you I'd keep an eye on you :) ) Deidre drb@tasmail.com (24 years ago, 12-Jul-00, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: .org.it ?

I (...) Hi Deidre So you're looking at our newsgroup? Wow! thanks you for reading :) We do sometimes the same ((URL) even if it is easier for us as we do not need any "babelfish" ::)) Marco And oh yes please post the list of the shop in your (...) (24 years ago, 12-Jul-00, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.loc.it)

  Re: .org.it ?

(...) later I (...) places (...) HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...HAHAHAHAHA :-DDDDDD (24 years ago, 12-Jul-00, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.loc.it)

  Re: .org.it ?

Deidre Rushton Brumby <drb@tasmail.com> wrote in message news:FxKoCx.Mzz@lugnet.com... (...) Hey Deidre - what about a special-interest page somewhere for people wishing to learn the language of Italy? I've got but a sprinkling of knowledge in (...) (24 years ago, 13-Jul-00, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: .org.it ?

(...) Well, I don't really want to learn Italian, I just want to know when they are talking about us! :) I fell into this accidentally, I just happened to be looking at the main lugnet page summary when the word AUSTRALIA just sort of jumped out of (...) (24 years ago, 13-Jul-00, to lugnet.loc.au)

  (canceled)