 Local / Australia / 2050
Re: .org.it ?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Thu, 13 Jul 2000 05:01:37 GMT

Deidre Rushton Brumby <drb@tasmail.com> wrote in message
news:FxKoCx.Mzz@lugnet.com...
In lugnet.loc.au, Giulio Ferrari writes:
Sorry I posted on the wrong newsgroup :-)
I was reading some messages of yours, trying to find out if a
lugnet.org.it could be useful for the italians ;-)

Sorry again,
Giulio

Don't be sorry, we need every post we can get at the moment, you're
leaving us way behind in the count :)  I see you've been talking about
us again in other posts too!  (Told you I'd keep an eye on you :) )

Hey Deidre - what about a special-interest page somewhere for people wishing
to learn the language of Italy?  I've got but a sprinkling of knowledge in
Italian but would like to learn more - especially if it helps me pick up
LEGO from Italy ...  ;)

It would help us catch up too!  ;-)

Cheers ...

Geoffrey Hyde