 Local / Australia / 2034
Re: .org.it ?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.loc.it
Date:
Wed, 12 Jul 2000 10:43:38 GMT

Don't be sorry, we need every post we can get at the moment, you're
leaving us way behind in the count :)  I see you've been talking about
us again in other posts too!  (Told you I'd keep an eye on you :) )

Deidre
drb@tasmail.com

Hi Deidre

So you're looking at our newsgroup? Wow! thanks you for reading :)

We do sometimes the same (http://www.lugnet.com/loc/au/?n=2021) even if it is
easier for us as we do not need any "babelfish" ::))

Marco

And oh yes please post the list of the shop in your country: sooner or later I
will come to visit you nice country and it will be usefull to know the places
to go :)