 Local / Australia / 1942
Re: Did I just see an 7191 Ultimate Collector Series X-Wing here in Brisbane?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Mon, 10 Jul 2000 02:45:06 GMT

Kerry Raymond wrote in message ...

However, what really caught my eye was a large display model of a white
X-Wing covered by a perspex dome in DJs. The X-Wing  was pretty big, at • [...]
Can anyone confirm or deny that what I've seen is an 7191 UCS X-Wing?

It's not. They have one at Myer Melbourne as well, displayed in exactly the
same way as you describe. After scrutinising it carefully, I can say in all
confidence that it is a different model.

Cheers,
Paul
LUGNET member 164
http://www.geocities.com/doctorshnub/