 Local / Australia / 1941
Re: Next meeting Venue
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Mon, 10 Jul 2000 14:42:40 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Richard Parsons writes:
Sorry about that last post - itchy trigger finger.

What news of next venues?

IIRC Santosh and Peter are both concerned about coming as far as my place,
and Santosh is quite rightly (being a trainhead) concerned about being all
over the floor yet again :-)

I have no problem with your place either Richard. It's a short trip compared to
going to Albury (which is becoming very frequent)..

I just thought that seeing as brickwars seemed to invole a lot of reaching
over, tables may make it easier to gain access to things.

Since posting last I've realised that although tables for trains are good,
Train tracks need loops, and loops woould require a lot of ducking and weaving
to get into the middle of. But I'm very very happy to do this :)

On a side note. I've mentioned before that The railway station at Albury is
quite nice. Well I was on the news there tonight, in the background waiting for
the XPT when they were taping an interview with a politican wanting to put it
on a heritage list.

Should've had a LegOz t-shirt on me.

Santosh