 Local / Australia / 1937
Re: Next meeting Venue
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Mon, 10 Jul 2000 08:22:50 GMT

"Peter White" <aztekium@optusnet.com.au> wrote in message
news:FxGqnG.82n@lugnet.com...
In lugnet.loc.au, Richard Parsons writes:

What news of next venues?

IIRC Santosh and Peter are both concerned about coming as far as my • place,
and Santosh is quite rightly (being a trainhead) concerned about being • all
over the floor yet again :-)

Richard, I was fine with your place, I was worried about the car-less.

Sorry, of course :-)  You and I would probably hike barefoot across the
Simpson to the next one if necessary ;-)

Tables and a hall/meeting room is the current plan, yes?

What about the Central Coast hall idea?

Cool by me.  A tent on a Pacific atoll would be fine by me - actually,
that'd be OK with me even sans tent!  Anywhere is good.  I guess I'm just
unspeakably keen.  I mean, how patient can you expect a nine year old to be
anyway?

Some folks are going to have a long way to come wherever it is (Kevin from
the north, Rachel from the South etc etc etc), and the sooner we tell 'em
where to be, the more of 'em will have the chance to get organised and get
involved.

Maybe we need to appoint an auspicious grand appointer of the venue.  I'd
happily vote for anybody!

Richard
Still baldly going...

Check out Port Block at http://www.hinet.net.au/~rparsons/port/