 Local / Australia / 1944
Re: Next meeting Venue
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Mon, 10 Jul 2000 22:18:39 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Peter White writes:
In lugnet.loc.au, Kevin Hall writes:
If you want me to find out more details about the hall....it's in East • Gosford
by the way....I can...but is it too far for most people....should we keep it
more central like in Sydney...??

Please do.
With meetings like this, the idea from the start was to try and spread things
around a bit, since we see ourselves as not just Sydney-based.
Wherever it is, people will have to travel, concessions of course need to be
made for those without cars, but lifts can always be arranged.
Who knows maybe Canberra at some stage (Rachel, you there ?).
Mike from the central coast wants to come this time (I think ;^)
Also we had some enquiries from Newcastle for LegOz 2000.3
So if you could grab some prices Kev.
Anyone else, any opinions please pipe up.

pete.w <aquanaut@optusnet.com.au>

Sure....I'll do some phoning today....the good thing about this hall is that
you can park at the door...and it has about 20 or more car spaces....!!!

Kev... :  )