 Local / Australia / 1769
Re: Official LegOz webpage
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.org.au
Date:
Fri, 30 Jun 2000 02:42:00 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Benjamin Whytcross writes:

Well, I knew about this[Studs website], but I thought that
having all the groups info on the one site would be a
better idea, allowing anyone interested in the group to
access all required info easily. I can just as easily
link to the current page if that's preferable.

Being the unconscionably lazy zot that I am, I would definitely go the link
model if it were me. The only reasons I can think of for not doing so are:

  different style on the Studs site
  concern about linking back to your site

I would be more than happy to add some text/link to your site so that people
don't get unneccesarily marooned there.

No doubt the styles will be different.

Your site, your call ;-)

Regards