 Local / Australia / 1765
Re: Official LegOz webpage
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.org.au
Date:
Fri, 30 Jun 2000 00:50:44 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Benjamin Whytcross writes:
-----Original Message-----
From: Santosh [mailto:santosh@student.unsw.edu.au]
Sent: Friday, June 30, 2000 9:21 AM
To: lugnet.loc.au@lugnet.com; lugnet.org.au@lugnet.com
Subject: Re: Official LegOz webpage

In lugnet.loc.au, Benjamin Whytcross writes:
Just so everyone knows, I'm currently working on an official LegOz
webpage[1] that will include information about upcoming • events, as well as
background information on the group. What I would like to • know is how people
feel about having their 'roll-calls' posted on this site so • that anyone
visiting the site can find out more about us [2]. I'd also • like to have
somone from Studs [and any other groups/regions that hold • events] to assist
with images, pages, etc from their past events. [3]

I've no problem with my Roll Call info.
We (Studs) already have a website up that's been put together
by Richard
Parsons. Is there a need to re-invent the wheel?

Well, I knew about this, but I thought that having all the groups info on
the one site would be a better idea, allowing anyone interested in the group
to access all required info easily. I can just as easily link to the current
page if that's preferable.

<SNIP>

[1]
[2]
[3]
[4] as we have 100Mb to use, we should potentially be able • to put quite a
bit of information on the site...

Ben, you're going footnote crazy!

And I'm just 1 step away from being totally crazy :) <cue crazed laughter>

If anyone has any complaints with anything I've been working • on, don't
hesitate to let me know either via lugnet or e-mail. I'm • just wanting our
group to have some form of structure before Santosh sends • the letter to LA
so we stand a better chance of getting recognition, and the • only way to be
sure of this happening is for someone to take the lead.

Yes please!

Santosh

(guess what, my last day working here today, so I wont be at
a computer
checking lugnet all day from now on).

Hope you enjoy the time away from the group :)

Benjamin Whytcross
BWhytcro@PacificAccess.com.au
Ph: (03) 9856 5282
Directory Technology Pty Ltd
1/436 Elgar Road,
Box Hill, 3128

Growing older is compulsory..Growing up isn't :-)

So do you want me to email some LegOz logos I have done to you to put on the
site.....??

Kev... :  )