 Local / Australia / 1768
RE: Official LegOz webpage
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.org.au
Date:
Fri, 30 Jun 2000 02:16:35 GMT

-----Original Message-----
From: Richard Parsons [mailto:rparsons@hinet.net.au]
Sent: Friday, June 30, 2000 12:14 PM
To: lugnet.loc.au@lugnet.com; lugnet.org.au@lugnet.com
Subject: Re: Official LegOz webpage

In lugnet.loc.au, Benjamin Whytcross writes:
What I would like to know is how people feel about having
their 'roll-calls' posted on this site so that anyone
visiting the site can find out more about us.

Cool by me.

I'd also like to have somone from Studs [and any other
groups/regions that hold events] to assist with images,
pages, etc from their past events. [3]

Take what you like from the website, or just link to it :-)

Regards
Richard
Still studly going...
http://www.hinet.net.au/~rparsons/stud/

Aye aye...'twill be done this weekend

Benjamin Whytcross
BWhytcro@PacificAccess.com.au
Ph: (03) 9856 5282
Directory Technology Pty Ltd
1/436 Elgar Road,
Box Hill, 3128

Growing older is compulsory..Growing up isn't :-)