 Local / Australia / 1731
  (canceled)

  Re: Buying Second Hand Lego Cheap!

(...) Let's say you're willing to pay x for the Lego. I think you should pay (80 + x)/2 dollars for the stuff. :) Good luck, and no matter what, don't pass by this opportunity! Bryan (24 years ago, 28-Jun-00, to lugnet.loc.au)

  (canceled)

  Re: Buying Second Hand Lego Cheap!

Okay, fatigued (and fatigue-inducing, doubtless) ramble time here: (...) Honestly, I wouldn't say you're ripping them off. They've set a value, and you can accept it (or even offer a bit more if you feel it'll help salve your conscience). The (...) (24 years ago, 28-Jun-00, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: Buying Second Hand Lego Cheap!

Well, find out if they'd want to try and get more for it by piecing it all together and seeing if everything is there. I would have to say that it would be a good thing if you find out whether or not there are sets with lots of pieces missing, sets (...) (24 years ago, 28-Jun-00, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: Buying Second Hand Lego Cheap!

Jamie, Hey, if I knew where there was any cheap old town (especially houses - are all my minifigs fulfilling some kind of capatalist dream by living at their places of work?) I would get it in a second. After all, the value of anything lies in what (...) (24 years ago, 28-Jun-00, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: Buying Second Hand Lego Cheap!

(...) Have you ever sold anything at a garage sale? Sometimes you sell stuff just to get it out of your house regardless of its value. It means nothing to the seller. The people selling the lego are probably just happy to get something for this (...) (24 years ago, 30-Jun-00, to lugnet.loc.au)