 Local / Australia / 1773
Re: Buying Second Hand Lego Cheap!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Fri, 30 Jun 2000 06:33:22 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Jamie Obrien writes:
Hi all, a kind of a strange thing happened, found some Lego someone
wants to sell ($80) BUT i know it's worth a lot lot lot more than
that! There's a heap of old town and space, some castle as well as
some stuff i haven't seen. I'd be willing to pay more for, but i don't
know where to start. I'm not going to rip them off but where do you
start on something like this. Everything's in very good condition, not
used since their kids moved overseas.

Buy the Lego, but the concience will kill?

Jamie

<To GST or Not to GST either way it's a pain!>

Have you ever sold anything at a garage sale?  Sometimes you sell stuff just
to get it out of your house regardless of its value.  It means nothing to the
seller.  The people selling the lego are probably just happy to get something
for this "rubbish" and happy to send it along to a good home.  Buy, enjoy and
appreciate. Give them a great bid "thank you". If I sold a broken down table
or broken tv to someone who could do something good with it, fix it up etc., I
would just be glad to get rid of it.