 Local / Australia / 1700
  Organising LegOz/org.au (was RE: Formal Lugnet memberships from A us...)

(...) Yet another good reason for having organisers in each state for LegOz. They can help by handling this sort of thing, and sending the money to whoever will be posting it overseas. [1] Also a thought on LegOz organisation...instead of states, (...) (24 years ago, 28-Jun-00, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.org.au, lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.nz)

  Re: Organising LegOz/org.au (was RE: Formal Lugnet memberships from A us...)

(...) I like this structure, makes very good sense to me. Although I'd think NSW and ACT might be better called the Eastern zoning and NZ etc something else (not sure what, Oceania? Offshore? Other? :)). Feel free to disagree. Deidre drb@tasmail.com (24 years ago, 28-Jun-00, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.org.au, lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.nz)

  Re: Organising LegOz/org.au (was RE: Formal Lugnet memberships from A us...)

(...) regions: (...) I think this might be a slightly heavy-weight organisation for the numbers of people involved! For example, I don't there are enough Qlders and NTers for a separate Northern group. Also, unless people live within 1-2 hours (...) (24 years ago, 28-Jun-00, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.org.au, lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.nz)

  Re: Organising LegOz/org.au (was RE: Formal Lugnet memberships from A us...)

(...) What about three groups ? 1.NSW and QLD and New Zealand(if they want). 2.VIC and TAS. 3.WA Jane from SA can decide between 2 and 3. The separate group fro WA is because they are quite isolated, nothing personal pete.w (...) (24 years ago, 28-Jun-00, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.org.au, lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.nz)

  Re: Organising LegOz/org.au (was RE: Formal Lugnet memberships from A us...)

(...) <snipped for space> (...) Kerry makes lots of good points that I hadn't really though about and I think she's right. I had realised that Tas would never make a LUG on it's own but hadn't considered much further than hooking up with Vic. (...) (24 years ago, 28-Jun-00, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.org.au, lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.nz)