 Local / Australia / 1701
Re: Organising LegOz/org.au (was RE: Formal Lugnet memberships from A us...)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.org.au, lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.nz
Date:
Wed, 28 Jun 2000 00:31:27 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Benjamin Whytcross writes:

Also a thought on LegOz organisation...instead of states, how about regions:
QLD and NT => northern
NSW and ACT => Central
Tas and Vic => Southern
WA and SA => Western
NZ and other countries in region => Eastern

I like this structure, makes very good sense to me.  Although I'd
think NSW and ACT might be better called the Eastern zoning and NZ etc
something else (not sure what, Oceania? Offshore? Other? :)).  Feel
free to disagree.

Deidre
drb@tasmail.com