 Local / Australia / 1438
    Re: What do other parents do with Lego guns? —Matthew Miller
   (...) We don't have kids yet, but we've talked about what we will do. We'll not buy sets which blatently have a lot of guns (like the wild west, and many of the pirates sets), and we will remove them from sets that do. (24 years ago, 21-Jun-00, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.general)

        Re: What do other parents do with Lego guns? —Justin Husman
   I have a nephew that plays with me, and his mother insists that no guns are allowed in our play. I remove all Lego guns, but it amazes me, because everything he builds has some sort of weapon. (When you are 4 or 5, anything that you put your hands (...) (24 years ago, 21-Jun-00, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.general)

        Re: What do other parents do with Lego guns? —Richard Parsons
   In lugnet.loc.au, folks write stuff on their avoidance of guns as a worthy element of raising children, and ask "What do other parents do with Lego guns?" I'm a bit unreconstructed I'm afraid. I let the Lego men (and sometimes the Lego ladies) have (...) (24 years ago, 21-Jun-00, to lugnet.loc.au)

        Re: What do other parents do with Lego guns? —Peter Callaway