 Local / Australia / 14346
Re: Lugnet - the talk-back radio of the world of Lego?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Thu, 14 Feb 2008 21:16:14 GMT

It would be very interesting to know if these insights into gaming forums
were equally applicable to the LUGnet community.

Of course some of these thoughts have been canvassed (more humourously
before):

http://news.lugnet.com/general/?n=43860

http://news.lugnet.com/general/?n=48423

Kerry