 Local / Australia / 14345
  Lugnet - the talk-back radio of the world of Lego?

I attended a very interesting symposium at work today. It was looking at (amonst other things) issues relating to the user forums for computer games and how games companies needed to better manage their relationship with their users. What struck me (...) (16 years ago, 14-Feb-08, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: Lugnet - the talk-back radio of the world of Lego?

(...) Of course some of these thoughts have been canvassed (more humourously before): (URL) (16 years ago, 14-Feb-08, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: Lugnet - the talk-back radio of the world of Lego?

(...) And, in turn, rocket science is not brain surgery. (...) Indeed. If LEGO had received a hundred dollars everytime a fan had said words to the effect "I don't know what I'm going to do, but I'll certainly be buying less of your product in (...) (16 years ago, 14-Feb-08, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: Lugnet - the talk-back radio of the world of Lego?

(...) This makes sense, based on what I have seen. Forums have the ability for people to express themselves freer than public,once they sit down at the keyboard. And in a rather blank space, as forums don't have people talking, but notes being (...) (16 years ago, 15-Feb-08, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: Lugnet - the talk-back radio of the world of Lego?

(...) At one time Lego was messing up. They were losing money and for a private company, that is bad even if only for a couple of years. They tried to get back into the swing of things with Galidor and Bionicle. Bionicle was a hit and probably saved (...) (16 years ago, 15-Feb-08, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: Lugnet - the talk-back radio of the world of Lego?

(...) Yes, but it's not clear if everything aimed at the adult market has been successful. Dan Siskind's Blacksmith's Shop was the "first" of the My Own Creation series, but was there ever a second one? While I think most of us would agree, it was a (...) (16 years ago, 15-Feb-08, to lugnet.loc.au)