 Local / Australia / 1413
Re: Aus 2000.2 catalogue text
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Tue, 20 Jun 2000 12:33:26 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, David Low writes:
In lugnet.loc.au, Deidre Rushton Brumby writes:
Action toys for small action boys

1. What is a "small action boy"?

See 2.

I thought it might be someone who grows up to be a big action man.

On the whole catalogue business: there were some promotional brochures on the
shelves in Sydney a few weeks ago. They listed all the cool System themes that
are available (from memory): Aquazone, Castle, Divers, Paradisa, Pirates,
Space, Time Cruisers, Town, and Wild West.

I'd be much happier if they could dig out some *sets* that were (c) LEGO 1997.

You wouldn't happen to have 1 or two of these spare, would you ? [unless it
was the one that is designed to help parents choose their lego for
kids...primo through to technic]

Benjamin Whytcross

bwhytcro@pacificaccess.com.au