 Local / Australia / 1409
Re: Aus 2000.2 catalogue text
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Tue, 20 Jun 2000 09:34:38 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, David Low writes:

Some examples:
Action toys for small action boys

Boys of 4 years are a lovely mix. They are still little boys but also old
enough to demand more action out of life. Here you can see how your son can
play out his action fantasies. Again and again.

This is LOL material.

1. What is a "small action boy"?

See 2.

2. Four year old boys are many things; fun, creative, selfish, messy, and loud
come to mind. I may be alone on this, but while the mix might be amazing, it
isn't lovely.

You're not alone on that, you're dead right, the whole description.
ROTFLMAO (ok, it's been a long day)
Deidre (Mother of a 4 year old boy)
drb@tasmail.com