 Local / Australia / 1412
Re: Lego Football Advertisement
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Tue, 20 Jun 2000 12:21:15 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Steven Merlo writes:
Earlier today I spotted a TV advertisement for Lego Football.  It screened
during an ad break in between the two games shown on the Euro 2000
highlights.  It's the nearest I've come to seeing the actual sets!
Is there anywhere in Melbourne I can find them?

I saw all except for twwo busses at TRU in Melbourne central the saturday
before last, and have seen the main stadium set at Target Box hill. Hope this
helps.

Benjamin Whytcross

bwhytcro@pacificaccess.com.au