 Local / Australia / 14052
  Re: don't feed the trolls!

(...) You're asking me about "etc"?! Etc is a popular abbreviation of etcetera, meaning a number of unenumerated things. I used it to avoid the combinatoric explosion that results from all combinations of "fail to get the joke", "take offence", (...) (18 years ago, 21-Nov-06, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: don't feed the trolls!

(...) My apologies sir - the winkie was supposed to mean that I don't really want you to elaborate on etc. since I am very familiar with it's meaning. :-) I was just trying to be funny. It appears that I have failed and now I probably must resign (...) (18 years ago, 21-Nov-06, to lugnet.loc.au, FTX)

  Re: don't feed the trolls!

(...) Maybe you should become the first victim of Kerry's proposed ban :D ROSCO (18 years ago, 21-Nov-06, to lugnet.loc.au, FTX)

  Re: don't feed the trolls!

(...) Thank you, dear lady! Kerry [Explanation: not being a man, I am taking humorous offence at the sexism revealed by the use of the term "sir" by the deliberate and unnecessary sex assumption in my reply] (18 years ago, 21-Nov-06, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: don't feed the trolls!

(...) Here I was thinking it was an acronym for "Every Troll Counts" (or something similar, which I dare not post here). Thanks for the clarification, CL Kerry! Cheers Richie (18 years ago, 21-Nov-06, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: don't feed the trolls!

(...) every teacher corrects eat tiramisu calmly everest tests climbers ever taste cat evil tempts christians (18 years ago, 21-Nov-06, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: don't feed the trolls!

(...) Sorry ma'am (or should I just call you k?) :emb. blush: Great - now I'm afraid that my ignorance may be surpassed by my lack of humor :-( Is ignorance one of the things we don't want around here?? :b: (18 years ago, 21-Nov-06, to lugnet.loc.au, FTX)

  Re: don't feed the trolls!

(...) You named him!! Uh-oh. <goes to check lugnet.people.support> (18 years ago, 21-Nov-06, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: don't feed the trolls!

(...) It's not on the list, and besides, it seems pretty common around here to me. Cheers Richie Dulin (18 years ago, 22-Nov-06, to lugnet.loc.au, FTX)

  Re: don't feed the trolls!

(...) Ignorance is essential for the traditional Aussie sport of bullshitting; at least it's essential for one of the players. (URL) enough about trolls. How's everyone coping with the drop bears? They've been particularly bad this season here in (...) (18 years ago, 22-Nov-06, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: don't feed the trolls!

(...) It's like air, we live on it :) Cheers, Matthew extrodinairre* (18 years ago, 24-Nov-06, to lugnet.loc.au, FTX)