 Local / Australia / 13996
Re: NSW Freight National 82 Class
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Sat, 21 Oct 2006 08:34:33 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Pete White wrote:
In lugnet.trains, Eli Donati wrote:

Ok, try this I hope it's bloody right this time, can't stand technology.

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/george-h/82-CLASS-LOCO/dsc01128.jpg

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/george-h/82-CLASS-LOCO/dsc02784.jpg

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/george-h/82-CLASS-LOCO/dsc02791.jpg

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/george-h/82-CLASS-LOCO/dsc02790.jpg

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/george-h/82-CLASS-LOCO/dsc02811.jpg

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/george-h/82-CLASS-LOCO/dsc02785.jpg

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/george-h/82-CLASS-LOCO/dsc02783.jpg

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/george-h/82-CLASS-LOCO/dsc02047.jpg

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/george-h/82-CLASS-LOCO/dsc01985.jpg

Huge and impressive. I'm sure the guys would love to see this in the ABS at one
of the SLTC meetings. It would make a great stand-alone display at the annual
train show too.

-pete.w

Yes it would be nice to use as a static display. When is the next train show in
Sydney or the surrounding area?

I would also like to thank people for there comments & have taken these into
account. I am aware that there is still more work to be done to the unit esp to
the underdeck & a bit more detailing to complete the unit.

Eli.