 Trains / 27938
Re: NSW Freight National 82 Class
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains, lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Sun, 15 Oct 2006 22:32:02 GMT

Hi Eli,

Click through once more from those and you'll have it. There should be no text
on the browser, just the picture and the link url should end in .jpg, .gif or
.png.

Tim

Ok, try this I hope it's bloody right this time, can't stand technology.

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/george-h/82-CLASS-LOCO/dsc01128.jpg

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/george-h/82-CLASS-LOCO/dsc02784.jpg

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/george-h/82-CLASS-LOCO/dsc02791.jpg

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/george-h/82-CLASS-LOCO/dsc02790.jpg