 Local / Australia / 13997
13996  |  13998
Subject:
Anyone know where to buy #8288?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Sun, 22 Oct 2006 23:55:24 GMT

Hi All,

I've been trying to find a place in brisbane that sells the new technic crawler
crane (#8288).

Does anyone know a retail chain that is carring it?

It seems strange to me that no-one I can find is stocking this set! KMart is
normally pretty good at stocking the larger technic sets, but they are missing 2
(8288 & 8289), maybe they are keeping those for christmas sales?

Thanks,
Chris.