 Local / Australia / 13876
  Re: BrickVention 2006

(...) I'd just like to say thanks again for everyone that came and helped make it all so much fun. Especially those who had came from the far corners of the country. Although our 2 international visitors were unable to make it this year, we had many (...) (18 years ago, 12-Jun-06, to lugnet.loc.au, FTX)

  Re: BrickVention 2006

(...) Thanks for the pics (a small comfort for those of us who could not make it) and I look forward to your summary. Kerry (18 years ago, 13-Jun-06, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: BrickVention 2006

(...) Thanks from this attendee to the organisers who got this happening. Thanks to the providers of accommodation and the hospitality of the MUGS crowd. Thanks to the other travellers (but where were the South Australians ?). Hopefully JRB can make (...) (18 years ago, 13-Jun-06, to lugnet.loc.au, FTX)

  Re: BrickVention 2006

(...) Umm... Tom and young Adam were from South Australia! You know, the boy your boy played with on the Saturday ;) we just needed *more* South Australian! :) cheers SAB (18 years ago, 13-Jun-06, to lugnet.loc.au, FTX)