 Local / Australia / 13856
    SLTC 2 wrap-up —Pete White
   Thanks to all attendees who made the long trek out to Emu Heights. At the peak we had twelve interested people, I believe there is photographic evidence to prove this. The layout and module plan was defined in greater detail, with modules allocated (...) (18 years ago, 4-Jun-06, to lugnet.loc.au)

        Re: SLTC 2 wrap-up —Peter Parsons
     (...) Well Pete you have done extremely well with 12 people (...) What sort of layout did you settle on ie Modules in line, Pit layout, Controll from behind ?? (...) Mate these are the most important ellement as putting up the legs or supports is (...) (18 years ago, 4-Jun-06, to lugnet.loc.au)

        Re: SLTC 2 wrap-up —John McCafferty
   (...) And here it is: (URL) The layout and module plan was defined in greater detail, with modules (...) The layout will have a lego town, with train station , shops and houses. There will be two main lines, one passenger the other for freight (...) (18 years ago, 4-Jun-06, to lugnet.loc.au, FTX)

        Re: SLTC 2 wrap-up —Kerry Raymond
   (...) Are you talking about a live video feed or a canned video? It's just that I think the mindstorms camera needs a USB cable running back to the PC, doesn't it? If so, you can't run that as a live video feed. I guess if you had a long enough (...) (18 years ago, 4-Jun-06, to lugnet.loc.au)