 Local / Australia / 13856
13855  |  13857
Subject:
SLTC 2 wrap-up
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Sun, 4 Jun 2006 02:25:39 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Thanks to all attendees who made the long trek out to Emu Heights.
At the peak we had twelve interested people, I believe there is photographic
evidence to prove this.

The layout and module plan was defined in greater detail, with modules allocated
and requests for interested parties to provide features to other peoples'
modules were considered.

David.S's brother Robert kindly contributed his welding/metal skills to
constructing 6 of the 10 table supports required.

The plan for the Sydney LEGO Train Club is for people to contribute whatever
they are capable of or happy to contribute. An extensive collection is not
mandatory, possession of LEGO trains is not mandatory, people might be strictly
town or have robotic skills we can use in future displays.

So if you're interested and reading this feel free to email me.

The next meeting should be sometime in early July, it will be a Saturday,
possibly July 1st or July 8th. We are yet to allocate/find a venue.

It looks like we have the numbers for a Western Sydney Lego Group, so this will
be a 'anytheme LEGO' and we will possibly be looking at mid-month meetings, stay
tuned for details.

pete.w