 Local / Australia / 13755
13754  |  13756
Subject:
Brickvention Accomadation
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Thu, 9 Mar 2006 02:26:38 GMT

Hi All,

I too am a little concerned over travel costs to Melbourne.  Flights between
Perth and Melbourne aren't cheap and I still have to work out how to get my LEGO
models over safely and cheaply (courier, post?).  Add accomadation costs and
it's seeming a little out of reach for my budget.

So, I was wondering if those people living in Melbourne, who would be willing to
house inter-staters during the event, could put their name to a list and take a
booking, so to speak.  The savings would really help.

Cheers,
Braith.