 Local / Australia / 13770
Re: Brickvention Accomadation
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Sun, 12 Mar 2006 04:22:36 GMT

I still have to work out how to get my LEGO
models over safely and cheaply (courier, post?).

Well, unless you have huge MOCs or train layout, my suggestion is box them
up and take them as your luggage on the plane (you get a 20kg allowance).
That's how I went to the SydneyFest a couple of years ago. I took my clothes
etc in my small backpack as carry-on (how many clothes do you need for a
weekend?).

Kerry