 Local / Australia / 13698
13697  |  13699
Subject:
More 2006 sets in store now
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Sat, 4 Feb 2006 06:06:50 GMT

After the earlier surprise of new sets on the shelves in Jan, I got a further surprise at target yesterday:

    6205 V-Wing Fighter
118 elements, 1 figure, US$10, 2006
LEGO > SYSTEM > Star Wars > Episode III

Star wars V-Wing
$19.99

    6207 A-Wing Fighter
194 elements, 2 figures, US$16, 2006
LEGO > SYSTEM > Star Wars > Classic

Star Wars A-Wing
$29.99

Both models seem quite good :)

I wonder what’s next...batman in March?

Benjamin Whytcross
(Who’s got to stop finding new lego to buy.)