 Local / Australia / 13677
Re: 2006 sets in store now
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Sun, 22 Jan 2006 10:14:33 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Benjamin Whytcross wrote:

    8667 Action Wheelie
79 elements, 0 figures, US$10, 2006
LEGO > Racers > Pullback Motor
$19.99

    8668 Side Rider 55
111 elements, 0 figures, US$10, 2006
LEGO > Racers > Flywheel Motor
$19.99

    8669 Fire Spinner 360
113 elements, 0 figures, US$10, 2006
LEGO > Racers > Flywheel Motor
$19.99

    8670 Jump Master
105 elements, 0 figures, US$10, 2006
LEGO > Racers > Pullback Motor
$19.99

They had these in Toyworld in Brisbane City for $15.99 each.