 Local / Australia / 13666
Re: AusFest 2006 - More information please!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Wed, 11 Jan 2006 19:18:22 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Peter Parsons wrote:
In lugnet.loc.au, Matthew Wightwick wrote:
In lugnet.loc.au, Peter Parsons wrote:
<snip!>

... I have had a look through the Victorian site...

<more snip!>

Well, there's your first mistake right there. Because if you're talking about
melbourne-lego.info, then I happen to know that it hasn't been updated in ages
and the webmaster knows even less about AusFest than you do. And I happen to
know this because I am the webmaster.

Updates will be made shortly. Sorry.

-Matthew Wightwick<

Well Well what a contradiction of statements!!!

In one breath you say I don't know what I am talking about and in the next you
say that there hasn't been an update in ages.

That is why I couldn't find anything!!
Fancy saying the webmaster knows less about it than I do when you are the
webmaster???
Pal I really think you have fallen off your perch with this one as it makes as
much sense as "showering in your cloths" All it is stating and correct me anyone
if I am wrong!!

Is that YOU the webmaster hasn't put anything up about AusFest 2006 for a long
time and you know less about it than I do???

What were you drinking when you posted this one???
No wonder there is no information perhaps a new webmaster down south is
required???

Warmest Regards
peter Parsons
Member #348<

Matt
I am informed you were being funny in your post?
I missed the joke completely (bit thick sometimes) and took it the wrong way
Forget about my ranting and accept my appologies for the quick snap back.

Regards
Peter Parsons