 Local / Australia / 13655
13654  |  13656
Subject:
AusFest 2006 - More information please!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Sat, 7 Jan 2006 02:56:58 GMT

Hi All,

  AusFest is about 6 months away, and details are thin.  Could those who are
organising the event please share a little more info with the rest of us?  I
tried emailing Sue Ann but haven't had a response as yet.

  I'm planning on attending and would like to add as many creations as I can.
There are cheap flights on sale at the moment between Perth and Melbourne, and
I'd like to know when I need to be there to set up and what the best method of
transporting LEGO interstate is.

  I'm really looking forward to this and I hope many of you are too.

Cheers,
Braith.
Perth, WA.