 Local / Australia / 13657
Re: AusFest 2006 - More information please!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Sat, 7 Jan 2006 12:48:13 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Braith Garden wrote:
Hi All,

  AusFest is about 6 months away, and details are thin.

Thin is not the right word. I think it is being kept TOP SECRET as I have had a
look through the Victorian site and could not find 1 piece relating to AUSFEST
06 any where.
If they want people to attend (AFOL's) perhaps some information should be shared
in a good time frame.

Perhaps this is going to be another one of those events that never happen or a
10 day wonder event with no time for any planning???

Hopefully we might hear or see something soon

Best Wishes
Peter Parsons
# 348