 Local / Australia / 1353
Re: What's happening????????
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Tue, 20 Jun 2000 03:45:25 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Kerry Raymond writes:

Well....They probably were telling you the truth...I know that the • Toyworld
in Craigieburn has stock 'ordered' by the lego rep, as do ALL Target
stores

In these times of economic rationalism, the stores probably just say to the
reps, "we have allocated X metres of shelf space for Lego and we expect it
to generate $Y per month profit; if not, we'll give you less space next
month". Most of the stores probably don't care what they are selling or how
big the range is, etc. It's only the bottom line that counts.

That's all we need, sales reps deciding our range.
Maybe the UFO sets abducted all the other stock and are conducting strange
experiments on them as we speak.

pete.w