 Local / Australia / 1494
Re: What's happening????????
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Wed, 21 Jun 2000 01:10:31 GMT

Whytcross, Benjamin wrote in message
<1D0812CAE3E7D2118BCD00805FA76DEB022A4F2A@gw-exg-ne01.pacificaccess.com.au>.
..

:( [although LA has a large amount of input here, too] The reps basically • go
to the stores, look at what is there and decide that the store needs x,y,
and z sets in whatever quantities [which is how the toyworlds etc. got
landed with so many 6975's, and why the Craigieburn toyworld had 39 6709's

Well, I hope all those reps got fired...  Hate to sound so vindictive, but
to be brutally honest there's a lot at stake here, like the reputation of
the greatest toy ever made... and 6975?!? Oh please, how dumb could they
have been. "Oh yes, clearly this shelf needs twenty 6975's on it"..... feh.

bothered visiting recently. [Craigieburn toyworld only started getting this
years range about 3 weeks ago..5903,5904,7155 then, and a larger range last
week, including 'City'...shows LA's opinion of smaller stores.]

From what I've seen of Toy Kingdoms and Toyworlds across the state, I would
disagree, I think Craigieburn is the exception rather than the rule... from
what I've seen, the entire range this year has gotten to the shelves in the
small stores a lot earlier than the big ones. Do _any_ of the big stores
stock the MTT yet?

Cheers,
Paul
LUGNET member 164