 Local / Australia / 13410
13409  |  13411
Subject:
Kmart (was Re: Mid Year Toy Sales.)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Thu, 7 Jul 2005 07:50:00 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Deidre Rushton Brumby wrote:
Mmm, you're right - I thought I'd seen 4511 in Myer but wondered if I was
thinking of something else.  Haven't seen the KK2 canisters elsewhere, but I
haven't been paying that much attention either.  Maybe the Kmart layout person
got over excited with their little overlay symbols...tsk tsk.

I would have expected a couple of 50% off Lego items, but not to be.  Surprised
there is no technic featured either.

Deidre

8435 Blue Technic 4WD - $32.00AU (includes 20% off)
8436 Red Technic Truck - $56.00AU (includes 20% off)

Target and S@H are still asking $95/99AU for the 4WD and $150AU for the truck.

Once again, Kmart has LEGO on clearance but don't bother with the tags. Good
news for me as this scares away people who don't price check. Scored 6 4WDs and
15 trucks :)

They also have the new motorbike (awesome new shock absorber part) and forklift
sets for $70.00AU ($56.00AU with the 20% off).

A side note, I did notice pallets of 8436 cartons at the warehouse sale in
Sydney. Perhaps Target have secured this clearance item for their sale in 2
weeks ?

-Brad