 Local / Australia / 13403
Re: Mid Year Toy Sales.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Tue, 5 Jul 2005 13:20:55 GMT

Mmm, you're right - I thought I'd seen 4511 in Myer but wondered if I was
thinking of something else.  Haven't seen the KK2 canisters elsewhere, but I
haven't been paying that much attention either.  Maybe the Kmart layout person
got over excited with their little overlay symbols...tsk tsk.

I would have expected a couple of 50% off Lego items, but not to be.  Surprised
there is no technic featured either.

Deidre