 Local / Australia / 13299
  Re: Melbourne Train People

(...) I can assure you it is a custom built by Kane Smith, you can see a "in progress" front-on shot here (URL) (19 years ago, 8-May-05, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: Melbourne Train People

(...) Roso mate sorry didn't mean to offend just the view i saw reminded me of one similar that was on Ebay a couple of weeks ago in Germany up for aution at a very large amount. It was modeled on "Bremem" Station Looked great but big dollars yours (...) (19 years ago, 9-May-05, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: Melbourne Train People

(...) Here is the ebay link (URL) think it looks just a little different (...) (URL) give us a few shots, this one looks just as good! Gary (19 years ago, 9-May-05, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: Melbourne Train People

(...) No offense was taken I assure you :) Just wanted to make it clear... (...) Will try to get more shots at the show this weekend. ROSCO (19 years ago, 9-May-05, to lugnet.loc.au)