 Local / Australia / 1318
Re: Aus 2000.2 catalogue scans
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 20 Jun 2000 00:09:09 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Rachel Kingston writes:
...snippage...
Lets hope though that this time they have the light and sound components
right, and have replaceable batteries, as this was something that bugged the
hell out of me with the other Duplo light and sound (sealed components which
were not replaceable from Lego even to buy - once the batteries ran out - too
bad if your set was the one at the front of the shelf for 300 kids to try out
before you got it!)

yep...a huge gripe about this myself.
I have taken these off my son, so that he gets to use them when he knows
how to use them.
I let him play with the insectoid battery powered abdomens, which are more
interesting for him anyway.

pete.w <aquanaut@optusnet.com.au>