 Local / Australia / 1315
  RE: What's happening????????

(...) Well....They probably were telling you the truth...I know that the Toyworld in Craigieburn has stock 'ordered' by the lego rep, as do ALL Target stores [and others probably...But I only know these 2 for certain], so it wouldn't surprise me if (...) (24 years ago, 19-Jun-00, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: What's happening????????

(...) Toyworld (...) stores In these times of economic rationalism, the stores probably just say to the reps, "we have allocated X metres of shelf space for Lego and we expect it to generate $Y per month profit; if not, we'll give you less space (...) (24 years ago, 20-Jun-00, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: What's happening????????

(...) That's all we need, sales reps deciding our range. Maybe the UFO sets abducted all the other stock and are conducting strange experiments on them as we speak. pete.w (24 years ago, 20-Jun-00, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: What's happening????????

Whytcross, Benjamin wrote in message <1D0812CAE3E7D2118BC...s.com.au>. .. (...) go (...) Well, I hope all those reps got fired... Hate to sound so vindictive, but to be brutally honest there's a lot at stake here, like the reputation of the (...) (24 years ago, 21-Jun-00, to lugnet.loc.au)