 Local / Australia / 12528
    Re: Target Toy Sale Catalogue is out now (some things really amuse me) —Deidre Rushton Brumby
   (...) They are advertising a hell of a lot for not a hell of a lot, aren't they? I suppose they think they'll fool the masses with lots of bright light and noise, but from the conversations I've had so far I don't think it's working very well! (...) (20 years ago, 21-Jul-04, to lugnet.loc.au)

        Re: Target Toy Sale Catalogue is out now (some things really amuse me) —Pete White
   (...) Do Big Dubya even have an advertising campaign, if they do it shows the impact it has on me, though I only watch satellite TV (which does have Target ads). I wonder how many normal toy shoppers do the price-checking Lugnet ALFs do. Maybe they (...) (20 years ago, 21-Jul-04, to lugnet.loc.au)

        Re: Target Toy Sale Catalogue is out now (some things really amuse me) —Deidre Rushton Brumby
   (...) I don't watch much TV at all, and I only ever buy the weekend newspapers. Catalogues in my letterbox seem to be rather a hit and miss affair at the moment (not delivered in a timely manner if at all). From this rather limited perspective I can (...) (20 years ago, 21-Jul-04, to lugnet.loc.au)

        Re: Target Toy Sale Catalogue is out now (some things really amuse me) —Pete White
   (...) Foxtel does have National Geographic, Discovery and History Channels though ;^) (...) 1 Big W ! You have more senators ! (...) Mothers (stay@home dads too) tend to be fairly astute, there are some ebay magnates masquerading as harmless moms (...) (20 years ago, 21-Jul-04, to lugnet.loc.au)