 Local / Australia / 12509
Re: BrisLUG Meeting 1st August
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.loc.au.qld.bri
Date:
Tue, 20 Jul 2004 02:10:55 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Ken Wilson wrote:
Hello all fellow BUGS,

To break the drought of meetings, I propose to hold the next BrisLUG meeting on
Sunday 1st August.

Theme for the meeting will be "Something Old or New".

A BBQ lunch will be included, BYO softdrinks.

If there is enough interest in a Shop @ Home order a group order will be placed.

Start time will be from 10:30AM, email me for the address and contact details.

Ken Wilson

I will be there, if I can get there :) Just me only.  Can you pass on your
address please and maybe some info on how and what transport is available in
your area?  Thanks Ken.

Mel

Since we seem to be in a drought as we need more rain, should we do a rain
dance? and if so, to cover the meeting drought, should we do a brick dance? ;)