 Local / Australia / 12476
12475  |  12477
Subject:
BrisLUG Meeting 1st August
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.loc.au.qld.bri
Date:
Thu, 15 Jul 2004 10:07:26 GMT

Hello all fellow BUGS,

To break the drought of meetings, I propose to hold the next BrisLUG meeting on
Sunday 1st August.

Theme for the meeting will be "Something Old or New".

A BBQ lunch will be included, BYO softdrinks.

If there is enough interest in a Shop @ Home order a group order will be placed.

Start time will be from 10:30AM, email me for the address and contact details.

Ken Wilson