 Local / Australia / 12498
Re: BrisLUG Meeting 1st August
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.loc.au.qld.bri
Date:
Fri, 16 Jul 2004 23:03:11 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Ken Wilson wrote:
Hello all fellow BUGS,

To break the drought of meetings, I propose to hold the next BrisLUG meeting on
Sunday 1st August.

Theme for the meeting will be "Something Old or New".

A BBQ lunch will be included, BYO softdrinks.

If there is enough interest in a Shop @ Home order a group order will be placed.

Start time will be from 10:30AM, email me for the address and contact details.

Ken Wilson

Count Callum and I in, we will be there with something old or new

Till then
Gary